View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Kila smiled softly and replied, "Well you have to introduce yourself at least. My dad is ex military, and he's big on respect. My mom, well she's crazy. Just say hi, my name is Trace, your last name, I'm new in town and then make for the stairs, the whole upper floor is mine." She opened the door and poked her head through. "I'm home!" she called out, both as warning and question, there was no answer so she opened the door to let Trace through and locked it behind them. She walked up the stairs and waved him up, closing the door and then made a beeline for her stereo and then Eminem's "Music Box" was heard, she smiled and put the player on random. "Welcome to my room, the bed is around the wall to your left and the bathroom is over behind the right one. Toss your stuff where you want, just relax and chill."

With that she turned to the dresser by the stereo and pulled out a towel, wash cloth and clothes to change into. She went around the wall and turned on the shower, then music was heard and then muffled, leaving Trace alone in her room.