View Single Post
Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-19-2008, 07:50 PM

Funny thing is, after all that. I havent broken a bone or even fractured one o_O all i have is a little scar on my right wrist kinda on the side of the arm 1/4 of the way down from the hand that i got 8 stitches from falling off my bike...

My sisters used to leave it outside all the time and it fell over on a windy day once, the very tip of the right side break handle broke off and there was a very sharp angled piece of metal poking out...

So a couple weeks later i was out biking and silly me i breaked on a sand patch so needless to say it caused the bike/me to crash and i was fine with only a couple scrapes but one of my friends that was with me just went O_O YOUR ARM!! and i looked down...lo and behold there was a nice gash on it so i had to go to the hopspital to wait 3 1/2 hours for stitches x.x;;

I was even saying sorry to my mom for doing it because i felt bad >>;; it was her day off and she had to bring me to the hospital i felt so bad XD;; but she kept saying its not my fault she doesnt mind accident happen etc, she tought it was so cute how i felt bad XD