View Single Post
YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 01-11-2019, 09:37 AM

( Hey do you want to control a guardian for after this scene? I can control a shinigami or something if there's any place they go home to. )

In no less than a flurry of wind and feathers, Anders put Silas in an arm lock. "Silas! Get a hold of yourself!" he barked. "Remember that we're responsible for defending every action we take that puts us in physical contact with shinigami. You'd better keep your hands to yourself or I'll shut your lights out and make sure they ground you when we get back!"

Silas regained half of himself in that moment, frozen by his legal responsibility more so than by his comrade's grip. Anders slowly released his arm lock and Silas remained still in front of the shinigami pair, unable to compose words for either of them. He couldn't take his eyes off of the unconscious shinigami...

"Hey," Anders called rudely to the girl as if she were more than two yards away. "Your friend wakes up in two hours. There's no time to stay and chit-chat so why don't you take him and go before I change my mind?"