View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 12-24-2012, 07:42 PM

Ferdi tore down hallways and up staircases towards his room. He reached the top floor of the building where most of the students rooms were found. "I'm going to send the little shit to the hospital that messed with my room!" He ran to his door which was about two thirds of the way down the hall and opened it. But he was sure that he had locked it months before, he stepped inside and stunned to see that everything was in it's place. His desk was still cluttered with books and stationary and hadn't been cleared in almost two years. His bed was still unmade from the school year before with half the duvet hanging off the side of the bed and his clothes still lying in small piles on the floor. "Hmm..." He dropped his bag on to his desk knocking several books on to the floor and threw his duvet so his bed looked partially made. He then collected his discarded clothes and dropped them in a larger pile to take care of them later on. The room smelt of 'dirty' air so Ferdi opened his window to let fresh air into the room. He looked out the window down on to the courtyard below and saw that there was no one there any more. "So they must be inside." He said quietly to himself. He left his room closing the door behind him and headed back down towards the entrance of the building to see if the doors had been shut.

((I hope that you feel better soon!))