View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-05-2016, 07:13 PM

It took a good twenty minutes of deep breathing before Daisy had finally calmed herself enough to stand again. She still couldn't believe that she was standing next to Tom Hiddleston. He was much taller in person than he seemed on YouTube and in his movies. Daisy sucked in a deep breath and turned away from him. This was all so surreal. She didn't even notice the cameras flashing and Tom shooing away the greedy press.

"I'm so sorry, Miss. Here." Tom spoke and he offered his hand to Daisy, who was reluctant to place her hand in his. But she did, and To, whisked her away quickly into the entrance of the ship without saying a word. Once inside, he let go and allowed Daisy a chance to process all that was happening. Her head was spinning. She didn't even notice what happened to the luggage she brought. She had forgotten about it completely during her almost-panic attack.

"Hello, Sir." A voice pierced through Daisy's earshot and she looked around for the source of the voice. Ah, it was just a woman. She wore a very nice apron and suit. "Hello, Miss. Welcome aboard The Dreamweaver. I am Susan, your head housekeeper. Please, allow me to show you to your suite." She must've had faith in Tom and Daisy that they'd follow her without her waiting for them to, as she turned around and began to walk off without saying another word.

Tom stolen chance to look at Daisy, but it wasn't a look of confusion or curiosity. He was just looking to make sure that she was alright. Daisy nodded in acknowledgement and together they followed Susan to their suite. "This is crazy," Daisy whispered to herself.

She was even more surprised when they finally reached their destination and it was a beautiful suite. Then Susan led them into the bedroom. Lots of lovely wallpaper and two beautiful beds with petals on the shee- Wait. Two beds?! In the same room!

"Um... This must be a mistake." Daisy said, "there are two beds in this room."

"I'm afraid this is the suite you were assigned, there is no mistake." Susan sounded very sure of herself, almost like she was offended that Daisy could possibly suggest that there may have been a mix up. "Is this not satisfactory?"

"Uh.. No, I mean, it's wonderful but... There are TWO BEDS in the same room. Are you saying that To-... Mm... Mr. Hiddleston and I are supposed to sleep in the same room?!"

"I can have the beds moved, if that would make this room satisfactory."

"Well shit!" Daisy exclaimed, "Hell yes it would make the room satisfactory!"

Tom only watched quietly, choosing not to get involved at all, though, he too thought that sleeping in the same room as Daisy would be awkward. But it wasn't anything he wouldn't be used to, having been an actor for a long time, in theatre he'd often shared dressing rooms with people of the opposite sex and he learned not to let it bother him.

"I will alert the housekeeping staff right away." Susan had a rather weird, fake smile. She seemed to take pride in her job, that was obvious. "Please, feel free to make yourselves comfortable here in the meantime. I will have the housekeeping staff in here to move the beds within an hour."

"Thank you, Susan." Tom called after she'd left the room. Then, both Tom and Daisy were left in silence.