View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:30 PM

The half elf stood in the galley as she whisked a bowl of eggs together. She added some milk left over from last night and added some pepper before whisking it some more. Belle let her thoughts return to last night as a smile and a blush before returning her focus back to making breakfast for the crew. The cook put the eggs aside as she cut some cured bacon to go with the eggs. Looking at the porthole, the promise of land made her wonder if Ryek was going to leave her on the ship or if she would get to go with him. Either way, it would be dangerous for the half elf. Being who she was made her and her brother a rarity. She just shrugged and started to hum as she began to cook the cured ham.

Rel walked into the galley wiping the sleep from his eyes and fixing his blonde hair. He looked at his sister and noticed how happy she seemed this morning. His cheeks filled with a red blush as he knew what it meant because one night he saw his sister and the captain through the keyhole in his door. The young elf did not want to say anything to embarrass his sister and he was too scared to ask the captain about it.