Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 AM

Magnus wasn't surprised the other angel was drawn to the Yew. It was somewhat of a holy tree, one many ancient churches had planted in their cemeteries to watch over the dead. Ford wasn't too sure about that, he'd never seen the trees one way or another when he was still flying around, but he liked the idea.

He'd spent about twenty years passing from chapel to chapel as a pastor, it held nostalgia for him.

The concern didn't surprise him either. Big Daddy did it different now, they launching of his brothers down from the sky was a nightmare. Ford's own fall was a somber occasion, perhaps it had something to do with why he fell. He didn't know why Magnus fell, didn't really care. In Ford's own case, he still had one of his wings. He'd been given enough grace to cloak it, though. It helped that humans didn't see what they didn't want to, too. Most of his energies went to hiding his remaining wing, but he could spare enough to help Magnus until he learned how to do it himself.

"Won't hurt at all, at least, the water won't. When it hits your back, you're probably sore. That I can't help," He stepped out of the garage and started around the side of the house towards his hose. "As for the wings, Pop leaves us with enough grace to keep what we are under wraps. I've still got one wing, but you'd never know it. Humans don't see anything they don't want to, anyway. I'll teach you how to hide what's left of them. They'll heal and it'll become easier to do so." He bent, grabbing the hose off the ground. "Like I said. Dad doesn't want the humans knowing about us. You'll never fly again, but you've still got some of your power, enough to hide what you are. Go stand over there," he made a vague motion.