Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 05-10-2014, 04:48 PM

The kid seemed self-sufficient enough that Ford felt comfortable turning away to turn the water off and re-wrap the hose. He felt kind of bad for him, there was almost nothing left of his wings. At least Ford had the luxury of spreading his own wing out on occasion, when he was up too late and could go into his back-yard sans his glamour. The kid was grabbing a towel (didn't need it anyway) when he turned back around. The way he looked, both like a drowned rat and sort of dopy, patting at his own back, had Ford snorting in amusement.

"Yeah, I've got it," He stepped over to take the towel, pressing firmly to get the new blood and water off. Didn't matter how hard he pressed, it'd still hurt. "Now, before I let you into my sanctuary, you're going to answer some questions. Mainly two: one, why'd Pop ground you. Two...what's with the eyes, dude? I recognize them, I think. But it's been a few centuries since I fell and I don't remember much, harder to the longer you're down here. I can't imagine they gave you anything easy with an Ascend's pair of peepers. Angels may be righteous, but they're also a little bias."

Ascended, demons, whatever you wanted to call them, he didn't like them. He'd run into a grand total of four, all before the last turn of the century. And if this kid was one, disguising itself to try and get at his holy relics? He was going to send it right back home -- he was tired, but he could do that. Exorcizing wasn't too draining.