View Single Post
OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 06-18-2015, 02:03 PM

Eliza felt a little sad when Roland said that he hoped he didn't regret saving her. She didn't let it show though, she knew why he'd said it once he told her his story. "I want to live. It's all I've ever wanted. I knew there had to be more to life, and if the time comes when I have to defend that, then I'll do whatever I have to. Don't worry, I won't let you down" Eliza smiled at Roland and continued walking. After a while, she slowed down, and eventually drew to a complete stop.

Staring at a patch of destroyed rubble, Eliza had caught a glimpse of something familiar. "Do you see that?" she asked Roland. There, lay in the rubble, was an old letter box that read 'Morris'. "I think this is my parents old house. Or what's left of it anyway" she said, barely above a whisper. Eliza started to move towards the wreckage and remembered that Roland was waiting for her. Turning around, she looked at him as if she had forgotten how to speak. "Do you mind? My mother told me that she and my father had hidden their treasures and family heirlooms underground before the war started. They hoped that I would one day get to have them. I don't have anything to survive with out here. No money, no bargaining tools, maybe if we can find it I'll be able to pay you back for the gun and buy my own clothes" she was desperate to check it out, but would not leave without him. She did owe him after all...