View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-14-2014, 05:48 PM

Volkov woke and stretched, letting out a bit of a groan as she did. Rolling over onto her stomach she shifted, changing into her cute white, blue eyed cat form with her little white wings. Giving out a cute little mew, she padded through the halls, until she spotted Reino. "Reino!" she mewed, and gave a jump, with a down stroke of her wings, she then landed on his shoulder. Purring she rubbed her head up against his. "I'm glad we all are here. I thought I was by myself for a bit there." she said and touched her nose to his and gave a cute little mew. Purring, she moved to stretch, putting her front paws on his head. Yawning lightly she then looked down at him again. "Sooooo do you think they have any cat nip in this time period? Or treats?" she asked curiously. As Ashes had fortold, she had developed cat like tendencies, as well as singing and whistling to her mood like a bird. She also found that she was starting to get addicted to sunflower seeds a bit. But those were minor prices to pay for saving her life. Unable to stop purring she waited to hear what was up, and folded her wings onto her back.