View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-05-2017, 07:50 PM

Information
Ok, so basically this is a smallish group rp. I want to focus mainly on seven characters, but that can be altered if need be. Depending on the good attention or lack of this one gets. Basically, we will follow the several members who get altered by this mysterious group and pulled into this coming war between these two sides. Easy enough. The roleplay will initially begin the day after the party, where everyone wakes up after being altered. That way, intro posts can be about the day before and believing what happened was a dream. Then we will move into the initial meeting of these creatures and the discovery of having abilities. Now it is first come first serve on powers, I will not allow duplicates of powers. Which means, the pro I get first gets the power and if someone sends in another with the same power, then they will have to change it. I think several of us should be able to work with that. Though if we get more, I might change this. We'll see.

I want people who are dedicated and can write a decent amount. If this is not you, then I don't know if this is the right rp for you. This is a mystery, supernatural, modern plot. I will ask all characters be around eighteen or up in age. So from seniors in high school on kind of age. This way, we don't have to worry about age things if people decide to add a romance aspect. Such is not the focus of the rp, but it could happen just as in life. This is meant to be fun to, but I don't plan on giving all the information away up front. Hence why it's a mystery. So please if you plan to join, respect my choices and judgement within the roleplay. I know what I am doing.

Cast

1. Shikabaneno "Shiki" Kiritsu

2. thusly

3. Haydn Boon

4. AngelFish

5. Meira Nuessli

Slots available may change, depending on interest. Can be changed in the future to.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-30-2017 at 10:09 PM..