View Single Post
sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 06:15 PM

"Why?" Kuri bent a little closer towards the taller girl. "You are an artist of sorts are you not? I can see the look of dissatisfaction on your face." She looked down at the other girl's hands and couldn't help but admire her fingers. "Are you having trouble with the arts? Do you need inspiration? By now, you've probably noticed that you're feeling quite empty and that the world seems more... gloomy?"

Without waiting for an answer, Kuri drew herself up straight and stepped back a little. She gave her a charming smile. "I can help you, you know. I am what they call a muse. Surely you have heard of my kind before? We have been around for thousands of years inspiring the great artists of old."

She giggled cutely. "I want to help you. All that I ask for is credit." She frowned. "It's very saddening when our charges take all the glory and don't even mention that they were helped, you know." She looked up at the girl hopefully. "How about it? I, Kuri Raven, shall be your muse if you wish it to be so."