Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 AM

A snort left Ian at the fag comment. “At least I'm comfortable in my own sexuality.” He grumbled out, the words thick with his accent as he pushed his dark locks out of his tired face. When Raisel demanded that Ian get irritated, he felt like he was dealing with a child that wanted to be justified in being mad at someone.

“It takes more then being woken up from a fellow drunkard to irritate me rich boy. I’m not the same squishy boy from highschool.” Ian noticed that Raisel wouldn't meet his blurry eyes… that was new… and Ian was too tired, the beginnings of a hangover clawing at his mind. Closing his eyes he placed his hands on his bed and hauled himself up.

Once back on his superhero themes sheets he glanced at Raisel again. “You need to come up with new insults if you want to get under my skin…. Personally I think you used them all up our last year.” He said, his mind telling him to make his words sting the other man… after all Ian had suffered many a snide comment from Raisel and his ilk in the halls of highschool…. Rolling over so he was facing the wall away from the blue hair with orange highlights he shut his eyes stubbornly

By the time the morning rolled around Ian had a massive headache that he was planning to chase with coffee and pain pills, he pulled himself out of bed with a groan, standing on wobbling legs, the room a blur of colors without his glasses. ]b]“Shiiiiiit.”[/b] He groaned as he looked at his phone to see he was up way to early, pointedly not looking towards the other side of the room he wobbled around till he found his glasses and a change of clothes, a navy blue zip up hoodie was pulled out of his pile of clean cloths to go over his white Hulk print tee shirt.

The hot shower did help with his headache, he left the showers feeling more refreshed then he had felt after a night of drinking in a while. His key turned in the lock to the dorm room and Ian hoped that either Raisel was still asleep or the prick had gone out early, hangover and all. Normally he would have brought all his class things with him to the showers but Ian had been too focused on getting relief for his head pain…. The memories of last nights dream creeping back into his mind, shaking his head he muttered to himself.

“Forget it Ian…. He’d never be like that…..”

Last edited by PurpleBox; 04-12-2018 at 10:40 PM..