View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 03:17 AM

Rea had been out chopping wood for a fire, her hands were sore but her muscles weren’t this was nothing for her. She walked in mud on her face kicking her shoes off at the door ditching the axe just outside. She walked in, her socks padding her footstep as she carried the wood to the fireplace refilling the stand to its left used just for that purpose. Her hair was tied up atop her head, and she sighed as if it had been a lot of work before wiping imaginary sweat off her brow. She heard gently footsteps as she got down to making the fire. Ray was wearing an apron and she couldn’t help but roll her eyes in his general direction as he smiled down to her.

“I made cupcakes, lunch and Darjeeling Tea. “ she nodded and he frowned obviously upset but her ignoring him verbally, “I also need to run to the store and pick up a few things, could you hold the fort till the boys come back from where-ever they are?” She got to her feet
“Right so, foods already made, so is the tea I just need to wait right?” he nodded. She smiled “well then of course I can keep the nest warm.” He turned taking the apron off, hanging it in the kitchen before rushing out the door, a bounce in his step.

Rea gave a mischievous grin heading to the kitchen and seeing what he had made for lunch, it was an assortment of sandwiches. She picked up one of the chicken-salad ones and began to tuck in to it, she then looked at the dishes he had made, and she knew he would be so happy if she did them but she really couldn’t be bothered.