Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 10:36 PM

I was JILTED, so I got REVENGE!
Username:Velvet
Image of My Entry:
How I got REVENGE!:
OH, the joy of sweet, sweet revenge. My pure terror and tears turned to joy and laughter after I set my revenge in play. So what happened, you may wonder? Well, after coming home early from work one night I found that there was a strange car parked in the driveway. You see, I work a different shift than my fiance. So, he gets off work earlier than I do. Anyway, back to the story. So, instead of bursting through the door and finding the source of the new car, I decided to sneak around the back and looked through the bedroom window. That's when I saw them. My fiance all over that little ( #@*$#&^ - this content is bleeped out for the sake of decency. xD). What do I do? I decided to play it cool. Since they did not hear me, I quickly ran back to my car and drove off. Of course I was upset, who wouldn't be to know their lover is in fact involved with someone else? How dare he not love me enough to not cheat! After calming down I decided to call him from my cell a few blocks away from the house. I told him I got off work early and asked if he wanted me to pick up anything before I returned home. I knew she would leave before I got back. I was right. I followed her car back to her house, smacked her across the head with a mallet. Don't worry though, I didn't fatally harm her, just knocked her out.. Anyway, I retrieved her phone and found my fiance's name, and sent him a text asking to for him to meet her at the hotel down the street. He replied, "Okay." SERIOUSLY? HE SERIOUSLY ACTUALLY WAS ALL RIGHT WITH THIS?! Ahem, I also went on to tell him he better be sure to be blind folded when I (pretending to be that #&&^&#) knocked on the door. I then deleted the texts, placed the phone back in her bag and left. I headed straight for that hotel, receiving a call from my fiance first though. He actually told me he had an errand to run for work. HAH!! I parked at the hotel, saw his truck, and went to the room I had instructed him to get. I knocked on the door and entered. He was blind folded as instructed as well. PERFECT! After speaking some things to me that I barely remember over my rage, I quickly grabbed his wrists and tied him to the bed, face down. I also tied both his feet down. Now, here comes the really good part! I pulled the blind fold off his face and the terror in his eyes said it all. After swinging a large, prickly pickle in face, he understood immediately what my intentions were. Face down, tied up, butt exposed.... OH THE JOY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He won't ever walk right again! REVENGE IS SWEET.

Last edited by Velvet; 02-18-2013 at 01:22 AM..