View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
People like my younger brother's girlfriend piss me off too. Well - apparently she's his wife now - found that out after facebook stalking him D:

My brother is easily manipulated and she is a manipulator. After 1 week of dating their senior year, she had him convinced that her mom was too poor to buy her and her siblings new shoes. So he bought new shoes for all of them with the money he had saved up working over the summer. Which was a load of BS because her mom alone made more money than both my parents combined and her dad was rich >.<

It's hard to let it go - especially if you were super close like you were!
Ugh, stupid controlling people! T_T D: My sister was recently dating a guy who was very skilled at fooling all of us into thinking that everything was fine, but it really wasn't. She broke up with him, and moved home, saying that it was just the school that wasn't right for her, but part of me feels there is more that she's not telling us and if she's ready she will, but I won't push her.

It really is hard to let go. He was my better half and we lived together up to the day that he passed. There are still boxes of stuff from the apartment we shared that I still can't go through.