View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-14-2012, 09:43 PM

@jelly - I have to agree the Maria/Jelly Boots combo is not the best - although to be fair it was my first time trying it XDDD EDIT : and I DO think I've come a long way since those boots XDDD

I think all the practice I'm getting with the items knowing they will be going into the shop eventually pushes me to get better. I think once we, the users, ARE good enough to step up to a higher quality, a second user made shop might not be a bad idea.

And Demo - I thank you for your vote of confidence...but when I look at the items wishie pixels and the items I pixel - I do notice things that I should have done differently and things that she is just so freaking good at...I think this time next year i might just be a lot better.

But I personally am just honored to walk into the newbie forum and see newbies wearing the stuff i made. It makes me very happy and sometimes I want to go, "OMG I MADE THE SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING!!" but I mostly end up going, "Hey there! Cool shirt" XDDD

I don't want to reign myself in creatively....I am making a lot of basic pieces but I also want to push myself to make more advanced stuff as well. The scarf and the dress are stepping stones into better and bigger pieces in the future :D If I just kept making shorts and shirts - I would never push myself in a creative way to get better.

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 04-14-2012 at 09:47 PM..