View Single Post
yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-13-2007, 11:56 AM

im also a big fan of the FF series... the game's battle system just keeps getting better and better every release.. but the plot seems to get you less and less involved or something... the best release imo is FF7, cuz of the CLASSIC battle system. I would play it all over again if I only had the time...

Just for fun, I'll state my opinions about each release:

FF7 - classic. and plenty of side quests too. But i SO loved cloud's buster sword ehehe.. the materia system was great too, kept me up for hours just to master those things XD story line was ok, kinda felt scary ehehe

FF8 - a good twist i'd say. the guardian system was cool XD what I loved about this was that my [R1] button was put to good use (was that the button used for making crit shots with the gunblade? i think it is..)

FF9 - sort of a classic~ish release. feels old if you ask me... and the deformed characters... well.. imo they're just horrible. i dunno why they even tried doing this. XD

FF10 - probably the best in graphics that I've seen in the previous releases. that's all there is. except that yuna and lulu are hot. XD

FF10-2 - battle system, dress system .... they weren't really that great. at first they are, but in the long run, they get annoying...

that's all I've played for now... I dont have time to play any more games XD but i have time for mene ahaha