View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2018, 03:25 AM

Lei Mei placed a hand on both Cecilia's and Boq Boqs shoulders and came down to their level. Cecilia turned around and was delighted.

Cecilia: Lei Mei! I'm so happy to see you!
Lei Mei: What are you doing here? How did you get here?
Cecilia: Well. . . first we went to see some dinosaurs, and they got angry because boq boq was going to collect their Easter eggs, then yumeh got real scared so we took him to get kitty pampered in merket, then we went swimming and made shellibration trees and then we got flushed out of the ship and didn't know what to do or how to get home and had a hamburger.
Lei Mei: Wow! Wait, What? I thought I talked fast. Where's your Grandpa?
Cecilia: Back at home. In Menewsha.
Lei Mei: So your all by yourselves?
Cecilia: Well, I guess if you mean with out adults than yes.

Lei Mei took a close look at Cecilia's friends and realized they were more than a little foreign.

Lei Mei Cessy, who are they?
Cecila: My friends, are you mad at us?
Lei Mei No no, We'll get you back to your Grandpa. You should be with family during special days. Come on guys, let's go back to the shop and apologize. Then we can call your Grandpa.
Cecilia: okay.

She didn't want any trouble for the children. She felt sorry for them for being so far from home on this special day. The children apologized to the shop keep who was surprisingly happy to see them. Lei Mei never told them she had paid for their meal.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 01-03-2018 at 10:16 AM..