View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-21-2017, 07:05 PM

Nova_Alchemist: (Sorry its taking so long, been busy, writer's block and artist's block, and so much more and its up to you if you want to reply, I'll be on more often now.)

Sasuke clearly wasn't awake yet, he actually tended to get a lot of sleep in without nightmares, and it wasn't thanks to anyone else. He just started...well he started drinking tea more often at night as someone suggested it was a good idea to relax before going to bed. So anything he said or did for the next twenty minutes or so would be...well floating around his head, but not going through. Sasuke nodded not caring about the dangers of the mission, but more importantly to him, to get it done. Sure he knew it was dangerous, why else would they have a mission, but then again Naruto was not going to be in on this mission. Probably because he was more headstrong about missions and always getting them in trouble or caught.

Sakura was in a bit of a daze though smiled and responded with what she knew the sensei's would want to hear now. She had her own thoughts to tend to and was rather quiet, she didn't even bother Sasuke like she normally did which was unusual for her since she had a crush on him since awhile back. She rarely knew much about him until a few months ago when her attitude was changing, it was almost as if she was maturing with the knowledge she was given.

Ahna returned popping up behind Kakashi resting her arms on the back of his shoulders with her head next to his. She was rather good by sneaking up on people and took the term 'ninja' literally when she could hide her chakra and quiet her movements. "So are they briefed? Because if so we should leave sooner than later, I don't think it's a good idea to stand in the spot now that everyone knows." Ahna stated waiting for Kakashi's reaction to her sudden appearance. "Everyone have what they need?" Ahna asked watching Sakura nod and Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Sheesh I could give you guys more caffeine more often. It's going to be quiet now that Naruto isn't here with us on this one."