View Single Post
Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 09-08-2007, 06:30 PM

Sale information
-------------------

Flatsales- For those who win a flatsale, the price is currently 1000g. Though that price may change for later sales as economy fluctuates. A payment plan can be set up for applicants who are willing to participate, but low on gold.

For flatsales, applicants should pm a filled-out version of the form with the title "flatsale entry" to me. Please do not do so if the the title of this thread does not say that there is a flatsale currently going on.

[This is where I will put the form]

What I am looking for:
  • The application does not have excessive grammar and spelling errors
  • The application is clearly written and fluid.
  • The writing itself is interesting to read and has personality.
  • The charectors are well-developed and interesting.
  • The charectors are people instead of stereotypes.
  • The writing has direction. If something is decribed it is done to support your purpose not "just because".
  • The application should be an example of how you plan to roleplay in this shop.

Customs- If a custom spot is open, you may purchase that spot for 5000g. That price is very expensive, because you are able to choose the gender and appearance of your child. Spots will be opened on occasion, how often depends on how well this works out. Sometimes I may open a slot upon request if no other sales are planned or in progress and if I am caught up with all other shop work.As with other pricing in this shop, the cost may fluctuate while the economy is unstable.
Send trade and title it "custom". Once your trade is completed fill in the custom form and pm it to me.

Past customs:
Manda! (has yet to send form)
Isabella

Custom Slot: Closed

Bribe- For me, drawing multiple children is a lot of extra work and I'm not all that interested in doing it. So, at the momment, the only way to get a multiple birth is to bribe me. I understand that prices are high, but I much prefer doing single births. Bribes may be a fleeting option.

For a twins custom bribe- Male Welcome Shirt, pudao, atlantis mask
For a triplets custom bribe - clover hairpin or king's crown
For quadruplets o.o - valentine's sash

-------------------

Last edited by Sanctuary; 06-22-2008 at 11:46 PM..