View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-04-2018, 06:42 PM

"She's seeing the real you without looking at your appearance. That waitress is a bit old fashion and believes looks are nothing compared to what's inside. I remember her when I first came here, she approached me when others wouldn't because I looked too grumpy like a killer, she said." Logan laughed at that thought, of course he had killed others in the past during the wars but nothing too insane.

It would be a bit of time before the food would come out nice and fresh, plus hot. Silence was unnerving for once even though it was Logan who loved silence. He would have brought up a topic but each one would revolve around what happened. So he decided not too. "Jean and Rogue finally agree on something and say that those who respond with "I'm Fine" usually mean they are not. If you want to talk about it, I'm here. If not I can wait until you're ready to say so." Even Logan knew those who said "I'm fine or I'm okay" usually weren't. Though he didn't want to push it, Xavier was always telling him to be level headed about decisions so he finally decided to listen to him. Oh he wasn't going to hear the ending to this one if Xavier ever found out.