View Single Post
Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2007, 05:04 PM

My lists of favorite...
  • Finished manga:[list:25a6015583]
  • Mekakushi no Kuni/Land of the Blindfolded - Probably the most unique high school mange I have ever read. The art is great, the characters are very interesting.
  • Bitter Virgin - The story to this manga is pretty heavy. i cant say what happened to the girl or it might spoil some people but the story is pretty deep.
  • Full Metal Alchemist - This very different from the anime... And very much better, in my opinion. I've only recently got into this series (I was tired of hearing about it from so many people, and not having read it myself), and I was hooked pretty much from the start. Then I tried watching the anime. >_< That didn't work very well.
Unfinished:
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Chibi Vampire/Karin
  • Get backers
  • Wild Adaptor
  • Yami no Matsuei - This really doesn't count as finish but since it's in Hiatus. But since I don't know when the mangaka will continue the series.
  • Saiyuki
  • +Anima
  • Blazin' Barrels
  • Full Metal Panic!
  • The Wallflower/Perfect Girl Evolution
  • Blood Alone
  • Moon Phase
  • Dive Melody
  • Dragon Drive
Sorry but I can't really give a proper review for a manga I haven't finished.

Anime:
  • The Full Metal Painc! Series
  • Saiyuki
  • Chibi Vampire/Karin
  • Jigoku Shoujo
  • Iriya no Sora
  • Trigun
  • Ghost Hunt
[/list:u:25a6015583]Anyway this is my most current list. It may change after a few months because I have a tendency to loss interest in manga or anime that I haven't watch or read in a long while.