View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-01-2015, 08:28 PM

This probably wasn't his smartest idea. Stratch that, it was undoubtably his dumbest idea. This close to graduation and he could blow it? Ha, he laughed at the idea! He was known for his sauve tongue and smooth moves. If anyone could crawl their way out of suspection, it would be him, Saith Kimitore, twenty-four.

He had come to make a name for himself. It wasn't that he wanted to... it just, more or less, happened. He was an easy mark to make too for not many students stood over six-feet tall, had ghostly white hair, and piercing blue eyes. But that wasn't what made him stand out. It was all those things and knowing that his skin was as deep a gray as a near-black chalkboard. Odd as it was, the IGCTA didn't have many of his color and creed in attendance here. Not to sound stereotypical or racist, but men of his kind rarely sought an education. Why learn when you can simply... well, steal?

Sprinting across the quarter-mile (the name of the daunting path that lead from dorms to academic side), he dove into a building, hoping to escape the enraged eyes of the men he dared go toe-to-toe with. As they threw out provocative terms and slurs, he rolled his eyes at their upruleness. And these kids were supposed to be the face of the school? Ha! As if, they were nothing but pigs in suits.

Sneaking his way down a hallway, he soon found himself in what looked like the science building. Grin on face, he stopped for a moment to relieve the memories of this palce. It was were all his freshman year classes were -- a time in his life were he was very popular, especially with the ladies.

Not wanting to waste another second, he scooted down the hall and did some insane zig-zagging patterns to deter the jocks that tried to catch him. The good thing about football players was that they were short distance sprinters. They never could run the long-haul since their game constantly stopped for this, that, or the other thing!

In a foreign section of... was he in the science building, he crept into what looked like a very quiet room. He hated the idea of tip-toeing but...

No, why run? This place was magical! Eyes wide with wonder, he gazed around to see what looked like an indoors outdoors. Head cocking to the side, he reached to pluck a leaf from the tree before him. It seemed like not a soul dwelled here, making it the perfect hideaway place until he was either paged or left alone.

Blue orbs wide with wonder, he slowly spun around the room, stopping just once to stop at the fish pond. In fact, he was so drawn in by the fish that he took perch on the rock beside it, deciding he would spend the next hour here.

Or at least that was his plan. And it quickly changed when he heard someone shuffle? Breathe? Blink? Whatever! Someone was there.

Eyes narrowing and flickering red beneath the hood he jerked up over his head, he scanned the room for the motion-maker.

"Listen, I'm not here to cause any harm. I just need a place to lay low. Never been here before so I figured this is as safe as I can get." Hood off and eyes blue again, he found and stick and coyly poked the water. "If that's a problem, I'm afraid you're just going to have to deal with it."

___

I'll post with Kev and Cain later. But for now I just wanna stick to Saith since he's the cool dude. xD