View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-02-2014, 05:44 PM

Registry Gifts
Username:Nephila
Submission: Bouquet & Wedding Dress & garter , Bunting & Tux & suit & AWKWARD! That's not my mom and what's with the skrew driver? , Veil & Engagement & Wedding ring & Bridesmaids Dresses (my mom was nice to her girls) bigger version of the rings , Cake topper & Center Pieces & something blue(flowers), Corsage & Pearls , Something new (or it was at the time you can't see the can though >.<)
List of gifts Shown:

Bouquet | Wedding Dress | garter | Bridesmaids Dresses | Cake Topper | Bunting | Veil | Engagement Ring |Wedding Ring|Tux | Suit | Corsage | Pearls | Something Blue* | Unfortunate/Awkward Family Photo | Center Pieces

16*5= 80

Still Need if accepted:

Live Doves, Open Bar**, Cans on string "Just Married" Sign, Party Favors, Champagne, Something Old, Something Borrowed*,

Now to go around town and take just in case photos. Cuz well I understand that photos of old photos might not be accepted. XD Whee! :D
But still I love these old photos of mom and dad so they needed sharing. XD
I don't think you guys understand how these little scavenger hunts have become some of my BF and I's favorite dates. XD So much dorky fun had! <3