View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-23-2017, 01:30 AM

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Today got off to a rocky start. There were train problems again this morning. My app said that it was simply a delay when it was actually a complete shut down of service on my line. Fun. Then when I got into work I got yelled at which wasn’t fun. My boss was really looking for a victim today. -_- The rest of the day was pretty eh. When I got home I worked on the translation project that I sort of let fall by the wayside pretty much all night. It was a lot of work but at least I made some progress which feels good.

• • •

I have a pretty fun bikini I bought last year. I always used to wear one piece swimsuits but after I went on a diet I started feeling a bit more confident about my body and finally got a bikini! I held onto my one piece for at least a year after that but finally got rid of it, lol! Now I’m kind of wishing I held onto it though because they have some interesting water classes here in the city that I could use it for. Oh well…

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Today was a pretty long day. I had a doctor’s appointment on my lunch break and had to stay late at work. Then I decided that I would finally get around to making an online portfolio so I ended up staying till 9:30pm at work to use photoshop there to save some files and start putting them up on Behance. It was so much work but I’m glad that I’ve finally gotten around to it and Behance seems like a pretty cool site. After I left, I grabbed a ham and cheese sandwich on the way home for a late dinner and ate it while I waited for the subway. It felt like it took forever to finally get home but was so glad to go to bed when I got there.

• • •

W is for water!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

I didn’t sleep well at all last night. I think it was from working too long and too late. I couldn’t stop thinking about the portfolio and other files I should have saved, etc. I felt like death when my alarm went off this morning, lol. Work today was alright. I spent a lot of the time still working on my portfolio (shhh, don't tell!). Then in the afternoon I went to the job site of the new store and took minutes for the meeting there. It’s always kind of fun to get out of the office but it’s always super awkward with my boss. After that I stayed a bit late again to continue saving files for the portfolio and then finally headed home. I was planning on working on more of it tonight but I was so tired when I got home that I called it quits and got some other stuff done like dishes and vacuuming. Now it’s finally time for bed. I can’t wait to lay down. Hopefully I’ll sleep better tonight…

• • •

I actually never wore sunglasses for years. I wear prescription glasses so it’s always a pain either finding clip ons or paying extra for transitions, etc. Finally last year after one too many headaches from squinting in the bright summer sunlight I caved and got a pair of prescription sunglasses. They were expensive but I’m sooo happy with them. I had no idea how much I was straining my eyes until I got them. It’s a pain to carry around an extra pair of glasses all the time but totally worth it.