View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-05-2013, 05:29 AM

Reid breathed out slightly. He hadn't expected Terry to actually respond, even if he knew the answer. When Terry inadvertently met his eyes, Reid could see something there. Layers. There was obviously so much beyond the surface of this young man, but he hid it all away. Bottled it up. He didn't want to push uncomfortable topics until Terry was content with his ability to communicate them, however, so he sat back a bit when Terry looked away.

He couldn't help but giggle when Terry looked back with his curious question. "Of course it is!" He laughed. "It's just as obvious as I am, but then, I embraced the fact that I was gay at a very young age. It wasn't a consideration of... figuring it out, so much as actually loving myself in the process. Because a lot of the people around me tried to change me." That was such a small portion of the story, it was almost laughable. "Do you think you're gay, Terry?" Reid asked, suddenly concerned. "You know, if you're wondering about that you can always come to me to talk about it. My door's always open." Metaphorically, of course, but he always had the door to his dorm room open so that he could hear even midnight knocks on the door for those individuals that were so wrapped up in their own minds they couldn't even sleep.