View Single Post
Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 12-06-2013, 03:44 AM

Gingerbread House Entries

SPOILERX

Gingerbread Houses
Username:Nephila
Edible/ Inedible: Inedible...though in a stretch the markers were non toxic. XD *ahem* anyways it's short story time.

Once upon a time when the world fell into apocalypse and few scattered human colonies remained. Little hope was in the world. Children and adults alike fell to the abominations born from the mistake of nuclear war amongst VERY naughty men.
Up in the north pole in a bunker made of gingerbread was Santa. Radio active elves would not stop him from bringing joy back to the children of earth.
"Ho ho ho! You've all been very naughty this year." He said wielding his magical Candy cane riffle. Every icy magical shot turned his once loyal worker back into magical snow.
He took up the reigns of his reindeer and shot across the sky. The magical snow blanketed it's way across the whole world curing those afflicted with living death. It was a Christmas miracle. The children and adults cheered as Santa waved. This year he had given the gift of life.

Image of My Entry:

Gingerbread Houses
Username: Nephila
Edible/ Inedible: Edible. But you'll have to fight my daughter for it.
Image of My Entry:

Gingerbread Houses
Username: steelmagghia
Edible/ Inedible: edible
Image of My Entry:

Gingerbread Houses
Username: TaiyoTsuki
Edible/ Inedible: Edible! But too epic to eat....
Image of My Entry:

My idea came from here: DR WHO TARDIS GINGERBREAD HOUSE - NERDY NUMMIES - YouTube

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 01-02-2014 at 07:25 PM..