View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-19-2015, 09:24 PM

2:58PM: Ugh, how can I like him!? I barely know him and he has acted really weird most of the time. And I definitely am not his type.
2:58PM: ... At least I think so.
2:59PM: I don't think he likes me, he's lady's man and I might look close to a goddess (cue people laughing in the distance), but I'm the ice queen, remember? Down to business, no tomfoolery, just kicking a**es and getting sh*t done.
3:00PM: Well, you're the one that brought up cheating, hubby, with this drop-dead-gorgeous-girl-i-like talk and kissing suggestions. Which is SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Should I file divorce?
3:01PM: But I might ask him to lunch or something, he /might/ have paid for mine today, but only because of some stupid stuff he did before. I need to maintain good work relationships, you know?
3:01PM: P.S. Things that claim to be smart are not in 90% cases. Did you not know? Same rule applies to people.

<Unknown to Saith>

Thanks for the tour earlier! They should have fired whoever originally proposed this campus layout plan. Got lost once or twice, but found my way without any walking off the bridge or similar incidents.

<<Tuesday night>>

ZILLATRON PRIVATE CHAT
USERS IN CHAT: Helianthus [mod] and Silver Flower
8:47PM: SF: Hey Heli! You're late. Never thought I'd see the day.
8:47PM: H: Sorry about that, work swallowed me up. Can't stay long, hour at most.
8:47PM: SF: The project's that bad, huh?
8:48PM: H: Even worse. It sucks to be perfectionist sometimes.
8:48PM: SF: Agreed.
8:49PM: H: But enough about my work, tell me how did the move go and how you're settling in.
8:50PM: SF: It's a long story, but I'll spare you the boring details. The highlights are: arguing with a professor, discovering how stupid the campus plan is and getting groped.
8:51PM: H: What?? Seriously? Should I find and maul the guy?
8:52PM: SF: Thanks for the offer, but I think he's mentally mauled already. I think it was an accident since he tripped over his own shoelaces (eyeroll) and I would have probably brushed it off, if he hadn't just stood there with hand on my breast and not planning to move or apologize any time soon.
8:53PM: H: He sounds like a tool. Will it make you feel better if I tell you I was victim of groping too?
8:53PM: SF: NO WAY.
8:54PM: H: Sadly, yes way. I also think it wasn't on purpose, since he also spilled his rather hot coffee all over my best white blouse as we crashed into each other, but he's weird so I can't be 100% sure. Could've been elaborate insane plan or I'm just getting paranoid.
8:54PM: SF: Probably. Getting paranoid, I mean.
8:55PM: H: Gee, thanks for the support.
8:55PM: SF: Always welcome. But what happened next, did you slap him or something?
8:56PM: H: Wanted to, but he played it off so people stopped staring and brought me lunch as an apology, even offered to help with work. And then it escalated in total disaster where he offended me and I apparently stabbed him in the emotional gut and twisted the dagger few times, judging by the speed he fled from the room.
8:56PM: SF: Overreacting, I'm sure, or he probably deserved it. Men are dumb.
8:57PM: H: I still felt and feel pretty bad about it, but agreed. They're totally dumb and kind of mood ruiners.
8:57PM: [User Scythe has entered the chat]
8:57PM: [User Kevlar Knight has entered the chat]
8:57PM: SF: We should have a men-and-their-stupidity free evening.
8:58PM: SF: Drat, too late.
8:58PM: H: Hey guys. Synchronized as always, I see.

Last edited by sadrain; 08-21-2015 at 09:04 AM..