View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-20-2012, 11:10 PM

( I think that I might as well start again because it doesn't look like RainbowMuffinage is going to reply soon )

Alec was walking down the corridor making his way from Art to Geography, The corridor was empty the only thing that could be heard was the sound of his boots on the shiny lynolioum floor, he looked at his watch "3...2...1...and..." The bell for the end of the lesson rang and the corridor was instantly filled with children and others alike, Alec found it difficult to move at this point as whenever he saw a gap it was filled with another child out of nowhere. "This is the reason that I don't like children of any kind" he said quietly, not that it made much difference over the noise of the packed corridor. "Yeaow! Watch the tail! Jesus chri.. Oh!" Alec stopped as he bumped in to a girl who we looking lost, she seemed out of place for a reason that he couldn't pinpoint, was it that she as new? Or was it the school girl outfit that she had on? "Oh.. Hey there little 'un, it might be best that you don't stand in the middle of the corridor, so you don't get squished! Do you cosplay? Cus that outfit seems a little out of place here. You know what I mean?" He continued to look at the lost looking girl until be got a responce.