View Single Post
Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-10-2008, 07:57 PM

☼ Going Natural! : Rules ☼

1. Follow Menewsha's Rules and Terms of Service. These apply everywhere on the site to everyone.
2. Be respectful to everyone INCLUDING yourself. Constructive criticism is welcome if those who are entering request it. I don't want to hear any 'Your Avi sucks. or My avi sucks etc.
3. Entries must follow the appropriate requirements. (they will be listed below. Just keep reading) You must fill out the form else your entry will be overlooked.
4. All entries must be turned in by 11:59 PM CST on April 22nd 2008 to ensure that the hosts have enough time to gather all of the entries and judge them. If the posted time reads any time after 11:59 PM, the entry will not be accepted.
5. Please do not complain if you do not win. The judges will take the time to evaluate each entry fairly. This is a friendly competition.
6. ALL entrants whether they win or not will be entered into Tree Huggers raffle. The raffle will be drawn on the last day of the event. so even if you don't win here, you may win there!

XXXXXXXXXXENTRY GUIDELINES!

NO MAC entries. we want to see how creative you can be with your own inventory.

There will be two categories for the contest. Nature Cloak, and Nature.

Please Host your own avatars on a photo hosting site like photobucket, or tinypic etc.

You MAY enter both categories. <3

NATURE CLOAK all entries in this category MUST be wearing a nature cloak!
Please use the following code for submitting your entries for this section:
Code:
  I'm Cloaked!
name:
something about it: 
NATURE For those of you with out a nature cloak this is for you! Anything and everything nature-y is welcome here! dress up like a flower, birds or bees! er I'll think of something more clever for these later.
Please use this code for entering your entries for this section:
Code:
  I'm Au Natural!
Name:
something about it: