View Single Post
Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-21-2007, 11:42 PM

Dear Mama Juru!

Though many view me as a devilish young boy with a attitude ( :twisted: ), in my heart, I really try to be nice. Why does no one believe me? I didn't even eat the cookies Santa left for you! See, that is how wonderful I am! :lol: Even better, I didn't tell you know who about what you told me not to tell! I know, I should be a role-model for young children to look up too!

The item that I wish for is a King's Crown. I had one at one point, but I used it for a offer in a Valentine's Day Boa. I'm embarking on the difficult quest of all CI's and Event items. I've knocked down a ton thanks to friends! Other than the V-Day Hairpin, it is my main quest. I wish to use the King's Crown to finish one of my avatars that doesn't actually look horrendous! So, please, for the eyes of the Menewsha, I hope this wish comes true! Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! I know I will!

- Zweres

P.S - ): Santa was mean, and he said I was a greedy little boy. Maybe Mama Juru will see the goodness in my heart! :lol: