View Single Post
HarukosHellkitten
Slave Kitten

Old 06-10-2011, 03:09 PM

Morgan pulled out his cell and hit the speed dial number for Garcia. "Hey baby-girl what do you have for me?

"So far nothing other than their initials are S.R and the fact that the rooms they were killed in are from an abandoned hotel that closed down because the original owner went bankrupt."

"Anything else?"

"Well two of the five victims all had Steven as a first name, the other three were Samuel, Sean and Seth. Their last names all vary but all start with the letter R. That's all I got for you right now.

"Thank's baby-girl. Keep me posted with any new info." Morgan said and hung up the phone. He needed to get this information to Hotch as soon as possible.

Meanwhile Reid was in the station setting up maps of the areas of where the men were picked up and then ended up dead in the same vicinity. He triangulated that the unsub was picking them up in various places around the abandoned hotel. Reid also went over the time of the kidnappings to the time of death and it seemed that the unsub was keeping the victims alive so that the unsub can live out his fantasy.

Last edited by HarukosHellkitten; 06-10-2011 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: color coding