View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-03-2016, 07:53 PM

~Phoenix Jubilee 2016~

Welcome everyone to the Space Station's Flower Ball! That's right; to celebrate the Pheonix Jubilee, Menewsha's Space Station is hosting a flower ball, and, fittingly enough, it's being held in our brand-new Arboretum!

Our Arboretum showcases plants not just from all over Menewsha, but from other planets as well; some familiar, some foreign, but all beautiful. Like everything on this station, the Arboretum isn't jut for looks, there's research done here as well. And, of course, with the addition of the Arboretum, we can now grow our own fruits and vegetables! That's one less thing we have to have shuttled up every few months!

So come in, enjoy the sights and scents of our new Arboretum!

A Note for Artists

One of the many things I've learned over the years on Mene is this; we've got a ton of artists! So, rather than do a de-facto contest, I figure the space station needs a new look...so I'm sending out the announcement to any artists who wander in: feel free to draw your rendition of what our station, and all the locations in it, look like! Like said, this isn't really a contest, but the best drawings will be featured on the front page of the main thread.

About the only thing you'll need to keep in mind for this, is keep the drawings to a sci-fi feel. Apart from that, the sky's the limit!

Main Thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...tars-open.html