View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-21-2015, 03:22 PM

(Oh I love your character, now there are alot of distractions and I have work in an hour literally. SO I have to post this as best as I can since I really am eager to write right now. I also have to pick up on the house a bit. Might not get to the house though...)

Aurora wore her hair down, she never did like having it up or even in a low ponytail. She tended to stay a bit old school when it came own to tradition and her tradition was keeping herself as natural as she could. She rarely wore anything other than mascara or eyeliner, if lucky on special nights she would put eye shadow on, but that was rare.

Aurora heard others screaming from inside the park then watched a small group of people rush out of the gates in fear. She didn't ask anyone what was going on, in her mind they would only imagine the worse, and it would be something totally different. Then again that small group was a bunch of teenage brats who thought they were all tough and everything.

"Well, after this I guess I'll go look for a pet since I can have one now." Aurora shrugged walking in through the gates wondering if she would get a cat or a pet owl? Cats would be easier to keep track of, but she didn't' know how much work it was to take care of one. Walking through the deserted park at a steady pace she looked for the path people said were haunted. She noticed a path straight to the left that felt like she was being called to it. She could feel a 'pull' towards it and then it almost felt as if the wind was pushing her that way.

Not hesitating she went over to the path moving a few branches out of the way having to duck once to get through to the other side for a few minutes. It looked like it was covered with dead branches and weeds that were overgrown. Stepping through finally on the other side she stood there in awe. Was she still in Florida? This was unreal to her seeing how beautiful everything looked and quite so peaceful.

The view was amazing with a tall tree path that had plants and flowers evenly trailed along as if leading her somewhere. The breeze was as nice and gentle as being close to the beach was without being chilly. She was used to living by the beach most of her life so she didn't get cold too often. A few leaves were falling from the trees, green leaves that shouldn't be falling at this time of the season. Walking over to a large tree she placed her hand on the cool wood staring at the tree under her skin.

She could have almost swore she could feel pain from the tree which intrigued her curiosity, but she knew very well that couldn't happen. Maybe they were just slowly dying trees, the way she came appeared old and not taken care of. So it's not like it was a surprise to her as she moved her hand away from it taking in the scenery until she saw a bridge about a mile away from her. Her curiosity got her in trouble, but she never moved from that spot as she stared at it waiting for it to disappear though it never did.