View Single Post
Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 12-27-2015, 03:44 AM

A neverending story, huh... Felix thought, growing more and more curious about the girl. Felix snorted at her comment about not telling anyone. She was right, no one would believe him about it. But it's not as though he had people to tell in the first place. He had considered making a quick visit home just to see if anyone in the community knew anything, but decided it would be better if he didn't. Not for a while, anyways.

Felix felt the ground shift beneath his feet, unaware that there were any earthquake warnings for the day. He'd never experienced an earthquake before, but figured they weren't fun based on the girl's urgency to get them home. He had originally planned to reject her offer on tea at her house, never being a huge fan of the bitter substance, but decided this would be the perfect opportunity to do a bit of snooping.

He listened as the rain crept closer, planning a near-by place they could stop in if the weather go too out of hand. There was a hamburger bar close that he had grown to like, a small little building that would do a fine job of keeping them dry. He kept his plan to himself, thinking that she'd be the type of person that would rather walk through the storm.

"I know you have the whole mysterious vibe going on, and I like it, I do," Felix walked a bit faster to keep up with her pace, "But if I'm having tea with you, don't you think you should at least tell me your name?"