View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-05-2016, 12:35 PM

(okay so this will be short, I have coffee but no creamer.........so yea see my problem and its like 7am now but i was awake at 5 then 6 later....) (7:09 coffee officially created with milk, sugar, and Hershey kisses for chocolate)

"Water it is" Aurora replied in a quiet tone as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, she wasn't a fan of sink water unless to heat up water with. Grabbing a coffee cup that said [The Sun And The Moon] in brackets she placed it on the counter with a silver antique spoon sitting inside it. She filled her whistling tea kettle up with water while putting it on the stove and turning it on high so it would be ready soon rather than a slow boil. She didn't care to wait really.

She walked over to the tablet putting a bottle water down "You didn't really seem like a tea person to me, but that's the phrase I use." regardless if she was drinking tea or anything else. The only thing she didn't do was coffee, it was bad for your brain cells, and said to stunt your growth. Though tall people drinked coffee too so she wasn't sure how true that was.

"No not really, I live with my uncle, he is the one who pays for this large empty house." Her uncle wasn't a fan of anything not...well realistic seeing as he was a business man. He had no time to worry about little things like magic or what not. Whatever happened in life, happened, and there wasn't anything you could do to change it. Change it and some way it would find a new path to start again even if it wasn't with you. If you were meant to die in an accident and you somehow lived, the person who saved you would be next. And so forth. Her uncle had an odd way of thinking at times and didn't really care for being around her. Though she was fine with it, the more silence she got the better it was to her.

A sound came from the hallway as two kittens mewed coming into view. They ran over to Aurora whom had picked them up to place them on the tablet. "This is Sun and Rain" she almost named them Artemis and Luna, but one loved the sun alot (that was the black furred colored one) and the other loved the rain as well as storms (the white kitten). "They're harmless, I should have asked if you were allergic to pets before hand, but my bad" she didn't sound much like she cared as Rain ran over to the boy, Sun trailing behind going straight for the cold water bottle wanting to lick it. She loved cold thing as odd as that was with her name.