View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

The dragon was blushing! He was so cute, Alai squealed softly with what could only be described as girlish delight. He wrote down the things that Silverbeam said, and then flipped some long strands of his white hair over one of his shoulders as he looked at the dragon. Alai fluttered his eyes at Silverbeam for a moment and brought two fingers to his lips, he kissed those two fingers and gently blew that kiss to Silverbeam. "Alai Wynter; Healer Extraordinaire." This introduction had just taken it's place as Alai's least dramatic, but it was his only flirty introduction. Flirting didn't really need to too much dramatics.

"I've never met a dragon before." Alai's hands moved, one held the pen poised over the page in his book, ready to write down things again. The elbow of his left arm rested gently on the table and Alai's chin rested in the palm of that hand. His eyes on Silverbeam. "Tell me what kind of things you can do, tell me what kind of relationship with nature a nature dragon has." Alai practically purred the words, for now it seemed the feminine boy only had eyes for the dragon and ears for only Silverbeam's words.