View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 AM

"Thank you... and ...I... they are not bad people" She murmured with an uncomfortable shift. It was always her urge to defend them though she wasn't sure why. All she had done was love an outsider...was that really so bad? Then again most of her people had a 'destined' among their own kind. The fire touched were the only exception. She frowned at the thought but the sincerity of his words quickly brought her back to reality...as well as the mention of phoenixs. Ahh... that explained why she felt so drawn to him. He was a being of fire. Drawn to fire, Drawn to death, the fire touched died quickly in most cases for a reason.

She could say nothing when he spoke of the robot, not truly understanding the words at first. She took out a book a moment and wrote them in her own tongue but it still made little sense to her. She had little understanding of machines and none of robots. She could not understand such words from his gentle soul. Finally, however, her curiosity would push her to speaking even if she felt she may be interrupting the discussion about the phoenix god. though if she was honest with herself it was the fact he kept glancing to her that embolden the normally polite creature to do so.

"False life?... what do you mean? I... My grasp of english is not perfect but wouldn't that mean life that is not life? What do you mean De'Onie Kry?" She asked, puzzled. Her uncertainty and the feeling she was being rude reverted her slightly to adding a term in her own language. It essentially meant 'honored one' or 'respected one' and was slightly formal, similiar to Mr. in english. It was not quite as formal as De'Orrie which literally meant 'You, who are of the sky' or 'you who is far above me' and was the equal of the english 'master'.

Last edited by Staria; 05-23-2012 at 01:41 AM..