View Single Post
Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 PM

Rebekah laughed when Somer mentioned the water to soda trick. But she then sighed. Being among mortals was rough... it was hard enough for Rebekah to fit in as it is, but then she was around people who would never truly understand her. They would always be different because Rebekah had superpowers... not that anyone knew that or anything because then that would make her more of a freak. The golden rule of superpowers was to never discuss them with mortals. They wouldn't understand. "I was careful to steer clear of them," Rebekah said. "I mean, I don't fit in too well here either, but I'd rather be among people like me, you know? Especially my best friend." Rebekah took a look at her watch. Class was going to start in around fifteen minutes. "Oh! We'd better get going."

Alex was now into the building. All the students were heading to their first class. The unique thing about this school was that every student had the same schedule, no matter what year they were or what powers they had. First period was Spellbook Class. Alex liked being able to learn about Wizardry, because he could use his Elemental skills to assist in various spells. Alex was that one student who liked ALL classes and was always open to learning something new also. "Good morning, hello," He would say to some students as he walked by them.

Brittany and her friends were already in the Spellbook Class room, and they had assumed their seats in the center of the room. Brittany called her group 'The Pink Ladies' after a group from a famous musical. She wanted nothing more than to be known and to be the best in the school, and she figured that this year, her final year, would definitely be the year that she and the Pink Ladies could leave a permanent mark on Hazelwood High.