View Single Post
Setsunaela
Glitter Fae

Old 02-14-2017, 02:07 PM

I met my partner on Solia! It's another avatar forum for those who don't know. We chatted and flirted casually back and forth for YEARS before either of us took it seriously. He's my knight in shining truck :D He uprooted his whole life to move with me across the US so that I wouldn't be homeless after the friend I was staying with had to kick me out because of she was getting a divorce :( We've been together for five years now.

My baby potamus cat I met at my aunt's house. She has a bunch of disabled cats that she takes in from local shelters and sometimes strangers, to help care for them and keep them happy and healthy, and one of them that she took in she didn't know was pregnant! So she had a bunch of kittens running around her house, and she saw a kitten on the side of the road that was a little older than the ones that belonged to her, and he was all alone, so she brought him to her momma cat who let him nurse and started treating him like one of her own kittens. She was trying to get rid of some of the kittens, and he was the only one that didn't run away from me when I went to pet and play with all of the kittens. He walked right up to me, let me touch him and pet him and pick him up, so I decided he was mine! He to this day will let me do whatever I want to him. I give him baths sometimes when he gets into messes he can't really lick off of himself (Like the time he knocked garlic butter off of the table and onto himself) and I can pick him up any which way and he'll just be still and let me. He's my baby <3