View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-28-2015, 09:05 PM

“Do I gotta wear a dress er anythin fer it?” he stared at Will while he was changing. Human bodies always weirded him out a little, he understood basically how they worked nowadays, but they were still incredibly weird. Will and Ni had spent quite a bit of time tutoring him before he managed to get into this school. He'd seen Will naked plenty of times because of that, along with his usual inappropriate staring. On the other hand, Will had seen Blue naked far more than anyone was likely comfortable with. “An.. I mean uh.. I gotta … it ain't one of them jobs where I can be nekkid right?” Laws were stupid and needed to be banned.

Blue stood in the doorway to Will's room, watching. “Eh, y-ya said somethin earlier..” He fiddled with his hair a bit, “About borrowin clothes... n.. uh.. pretended ta be a lady..” He frowned as he thought a bit. “Y-yer dad.. h-he ain't likely ta uh.. use me fer barbecue if I do that right? It'll jus piss 'im off? A-an” he blushed, “w-we can piss 'im off extra too right?” Blue was thinkin, he liked pissing people off, and while he'd read old horror stories about rich people killing things that weren't human cause they'd pissed em off, he was pretty sure maybe he could get away with it as a girl. A girl with special plant powers. He'd seen Disney movies, he knew how this worked. He started to grin, a creepy monstrous grin. He'd probably have to smile closed mouthed at the party.