View Single Post
sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 AM

You did a similar thing I think. Where you gave away a few items each week and it was only for October~
(I remember for some reason ugh)

I!!! have to save up for them xD; Nahhhh I'm not gonna msg you on facebook for your items on menewsha! That's called using your friends and that's not cool~ hehee (but now that i know you're back on for a short while kehehehe)

nothing really stands out to me (the hoarder inside me cries otherwise!!) other than the weather forecast bc it's got those cute little clouds in the background (and other than the lord have mercy on me items)
If you're gonna ask me what I want, you'd better expect me to ask for the super high end pinky's up items (like, crown bidness)
Saving up for the headwings sort of made me not have an INTENSE NEED of items rn but I think I'll be saving up for either crown later (I can't decide on which one I want more-they're both so royal) --I`ll msg you in 5 years when I get it LOL

though! i have no idea what the black multi-quip between evil overloard and the polar bear one.
or the two sky ones after the pingu penguin and before the robot beep

Last edited by sushi_mew; 08-13-2014 at 01:37 AM..