Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 01:24 PM

(I have to re-write this, because the net somehow went BACK and erased it)

Erik clung onto Albert hearing him talk about how the romance was taken out by what he said, though it didn't bother him since he knew it was pretty much true after he heard himself say it; when Albert kissed his neck and sunk his fangs into his skin, Erik shuddered feeling a tingly sensation run throughout his body considering his neck was very sensitive. First he felt the pain, but it was overcome by the wave of pleasure he could feel coursing through his body making his blood spark. Erik could feel a connection between them, not the feeling of when Albert bit him, but something else, as if their minds were truly connecting or their souls were. He didn't know and right now he was more focused on the here & now. The only thought he was thinking at the moment was 'I love you' and not because he was getting bitten, but because he was able to feel this shared power with Albert. Erik shuddered again as he felt Albert kiss his neck again and wanted to tell Albert not to feed from anyone else except him. "Only me" he whispered saying "Don't feed from anyone else, kay?" he asked still in somewhat of a daze. He liked that feeling, it was painful at first, but then there was a rush of emotion and a connection that seemed to click.