Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 05-02-2014, 08:35 PM

Albert was just starting to really enjoy the feel of Erik when the bag of cookies came flying at them. Reaching out he caught them in mid air and glared at Agata. Without even looking down he slipped his hand into the bag and pulled out a cookie. Turning to look back at Erik he smiled. “I know you’re a reaper love, and I would never try to keep you from your job.” A thought of how they met made him blush slightly and he smiled. “Ok I will not try to keep you from your job if I can help myself.” Reaching up he brushed Eriks lips with the cookie. “The Cookie is to help your body rebuild your blood, or dose you blood system not work like a humans system?”

Agata rolled her eyes and sighed as she watched them act like high school lovers. As Albert explained why the cookies she leaned out the window listening to the sounds of the night around them and mentally reaching out to see where Warren was. Not feeling him she sighed and looked back at the two of them. “Warren does not know much about you two but I did put him to sleep last night. He is not going to be happy with that and may want to hunt me and him down to make us pay. Also I would like to point out that when last he was awake he was trying to make a ward so you,” she pointed at Erik. “would not be able to touch Albert. We are going to have to deal with that before he sets that spell.”