Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-11-2014, 08:03 AM

((never set a height for Albert. But the way I was thinking with what I wrote before was that he was still on the bed so he would be reaching up.))

“well one way to stop Warren is to go back to the house and make it quite clear that if he dose try any spell its going to cause more pain then he means to.” Albert brushed a stray hair out of his face before sighing. “which I guess we are going to have to think of some brilliant way of doing that and quickly. Knowing him even though I have been out of the nest for years he will still try to find a way of protecting me from the danger I pose to myself.” Taking Eriks hand Albert smiled and pulled him towards the door of the tower. “by the way what will happen to that other Reaper that had me?”

“you two can talk Reaper business later, for now we need to find a way of making my thick sculled brother realize that you are Reaper and Ankou. That bound is going to draw you two together no matter how hard you two try to keep away from each other. So he is going to sign a death warrant for Albert if he casted that spell.” The sound of a motorcycle outside drew her head out the window again. When she looked back at the two she had a great big smile on her face. Some might have called it a shit eating smile. “looks like reinforcements have arrived.”