View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 03:53 AM

Nova_Alchemist: we'll need to get some more scenes in.

Ahna slowly sat up struggling with the energy she had left "We had a creature of hell and back come out of nowhere to attack us. I was gone for two years before returning back to the village. Has it ever occurred to you that the reason no one greeted us at the gates was because the person who created that monster could be here in the village itself? Did you think about the dangers?" I may be weak as I've never been before, but I know that dark energy anywhere. I'll never forget the way it made me feel when I drawed it all inside of me and released it back. I don't trust this village and trust me, neither should anyone else." Ahna then added "There's more to life than living inside a wall of stone or whatever it's made out of and being told to do this and that." Ahna always did hate being told what to do, sliding back in bed she turned on her side not sure if all she had spoken should have been said, but she had too much pride to take any of it back. Ahna just had to say one thing that would silence this conversation forever, but she couldn't bear saying the words that weren't true. Instead she closed her eyes hoping for sleep to catch up to her soon.