View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 11:37 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I brought this on myself lol and you do very well. I love how you play him :) Poor guys are going through a lot because of the girls XD

Sakura glared at Sasuke, a glare that you wouldn't dare want to mess with when it came down to her inner emotions. "I think we should head back, I'll take the girls with me. You go find our other sensei, we'll report what we have once we get there and get Silver back to resting in the meantime. Should we tell them to send back up?" Sasuke asked figuring that would be a no as he was ready to move again after Sakura healed a little bit of Silver for the time being. Sakura was obviously distracted and didn't want to leave just yet. "Sakura let's go" Sasuke ordered as she glared back at him, oh she was going to make sure he left his older brother alone. Sakura didn't even have to say a word to Itachi nor did he have to speak to her in order to understand things. With the last of their moment they chose, Sakura went with Sasuke and Silver back to the leaf village.