View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-27-2014, 02:36 AM

Roshan Aki Starr
Played by blueblackrose
“This isn't what I wanted to become. It is what I was destined to become.”

Nickname: Star, Ai, Aki and Little Flame.
Species: Shapeshifter
Orientation : Hun, I don't discriminate.
Relationship Status: Single, maybe this will change *wink*
Before You Met Your Partner
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Hazel
After You Met Your Partner
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Azure with speckles of silvery white, green and black in them.
Height: Five foot, two inches
Weight: One hundred thirty-one pounds
Build: On the petite side with and hourglass figure and a little on the athletic side.
Markings: Roshan has what appears to be a flame tattoo on her right shoulder that matches her partners. It is a symbol of their contract.

Personality: I am confident, strong willed, stubborn and at times hot tempered. One could say I'm a little spitfire. At times I can also be a flirt and a real bitch. I have my quirks, but that just makes me unique.
Likes: Fire, napping in the sun, sweets, music and dancing
Dislikes: Weak willed people, liars, bullies, loud noises, senseless killing, and the King.
Why do you fight: I fight because this what I was destined to do. It may not be the path that I wanted to take, but it is the one that I am meant to take in life. I share Cináed's dream of restoring the balance and peace to the world that we live in. There is no reason why those of us who are non-humans should have to live in fear or hiding. It's time that the human's remember the promise that was made long ago and that equality was restored. I will fight with everything that I am for what I believe in and to survive.

Powers: I'm a shapeshifter and am able to shift into the form of other living creatures. Thanks to my partner I am also able to create, control and manipulate fire at will. Cináed also gifted me with the ability to heal minor and moderate injuries.
Weaknesses: Water puts a damper on my fire abilities. So using them in the rain and snow isn't such a good idea. My anger, it can sometimes cloud my judgement and cause me to reckless.
Weapons: A short sword, throwing knives and whip
Clothing Style: While travelling I usually wear a tunic under a leather corset, leather gloves, pants, thigh high leather boots, belt with pouches and a blue cloak. When staying in one place for a while I'll sometimes wear dresses and skirts. My clothes are usually a little more fiery in color as well.

History: I haven't had the easiest of life, but I'm not going to go into all of the details because well you just don't need to know any of that stuff. I will however share some of the highlights. I didn't get along with my mother. We often fought and one day when I as fifteen she told me to leave and never come back. That is exactly what I did. I took what I needed and left home with the intention of never returning. I lived in the forest alone. One day while I was near the lake Cináed found me. He corned me and told me that we were to be partners. At first I wanted nothing to do with him or to believe what he said. Over time we came to an understanding. At the time I was either sixteen or seventeen. Yes the two of us have been partners for a very long time. So we know each other well.

Extra: There is more then meets the eye when it comes to me.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-02-2015 at 02:25 AM..