View Single Post
Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 08-19-2015, 10:14 PM

Sarah really had no clue how to respond, and stared at Zenon for a few long moments. It wasn't until the male walked away that the Commander realized she wasn't breathing. She inhaled quickly, and gestured to the wine Zenon poured for himself as an answer. Finally, she gave a weak smile settling into a plush couch. "I doubt they would admire much, after seeing my dancing." Sarah finally attempted a lighthearted joke.

~<3~

Even as Adlemar begged him not to, Mannik continued to get dressed, though he seemed to slow slightly. "I don't care." He finally stated, clearly confused. "Whether or not 'it would be dangerous'. I'm still coming. You don't see me and no one else will either, but, I'll be nearby.". Why did she call him to talk? It seemed far too personal, and that scared Mannik. Every time there was anything that would distract him, she came waltzing back, and he couldn't help but get drawn in. He didn't want any of these personal things. All they did was hurt him.

The man shoved the thoughts away, and glanced at the screen. He moved towards the pad and lifted it gingerly, staring at it closely. His gaze didn't remain there, however, and Mannik spoke quietly. "If you need to talk...then talk. I'll listen." See? He had wanted to tell her to contact her fiance, but this is what came out. As he spoke, it was clear he was moving, since the tattered remains of his 'walls' could be seen, and a moment later his door opened and shut.